W I S H L I S T

28 February 2015


(background image has been changed- please read this, you can get sued for using other people's images)

hello!! Today I have for you my wishlist - and just so you're sure,I'm not going to go out and buy them all
1+ sonny angels + eeeep!! these little guys are so adorable!
2+ grid socks + I just love love love these socks!!
3+ cactus shirt + this is wonderful, two of my favourite things combined - cacti and pastel colours!
4+ saltwater sandals + these are so so pretty. I love the yellow and also the white and brown!
5+ kester black nail polish + I am loving the blush, bubblegum and asteroid colours.
6+ mint washi tape + this would look so adorable for sticking pictures to my walls!!

Sorry for not posting for two weeks, I was away for the weekend. My goal is to post every weekend, so hopefully I will!

Have a great day!

sophie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting! Feel free to express your opinions, but please do so in a polite manner. Thank you!