B I C Y C L E

08 March 2015


Hello! The other day I got this wonderful bike in mint green from Reid Cycles. I just love the colour and it's super easy to ride, despite the fact that I haven't (properly) ridden a bike since I was five! I ordered it online, and to my surprise arrived in only 3 days. The particular model I got has seven gears and a basket, which are super convenient and make life much easier. I swear at least 1 hour after ordering it, we got sent a deal with a $70 starter pack with. that. model. The same one I had just ordered. ugh. OK, that's enough (*cough, cough* pointless *cough*) raving on. Time to get to the slightly more interesting stuff...

Today we went to a nearby track to ride. Along the way I snapped a few pictures to share with you. Enjoy!
some beautiful vibrant yellow flowers
don't you just nature

I had a few extra photos but I can't find them. Sorry!

I'm really sorry if your eyes are bleeding after this, I'm just an amateur photographer!

See you next weekend!
Sophie xx





1 comment:

Hi, thanks for commenting! Feel free to express your opinions, but please do so in a polite manner. Thank you!